It’s time to enter your top tots in our photo competition
- Credit: Archant
Is your little one the cutest kid in town?
The Lowestoft Journal's Bonny Babies competition is back for another year and it's a chance for proud parents to see their tots in the spotlight.
Our annual contest searches for the most photogenic youngsters in Lowestoft, Southwold and all the villages in between.
And once again we have teamed up with portrait specialists Picture Studios based in London Road North in Lowestoft town centre to offer some amazing prizes for our winners.
The top youngsters in each category will receive a fabulous 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228. Runners up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth
You may also want to watch:
£57, while third places will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.
Amy Smith, coastal chief reporter for the Lowestoft Journal, said: 'Our Bonny Babies competition is again and we can't wait to see your entries. Last year's competition featured almost 100 beautiful photos of your little ones, and we hope as many people enter again this year.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
'Once again Picture Studios have offered some great prizes for our winners, providing a really special prize for proud parents to keep.'
To enter the Bonny Babies competition, buy a copy of the Lowestoft Journal, fill out the form and book your child in for a photo sitting at Picture Studios.
Appointments can be booked between Monday, June 25, and Friday, June 29, from 9.30am to 3.30pm each day.
The form must be taken along to your appointment.
The photograph sittings are free of charge and the competition is open to any child up to the age of five.
Once all of the children have been photographed they will be split into age categories, and all of the photos will be published in the paper for readers to cast their votes.
There is no obligation to buy any of the photos taken of your child – however those who wish to can purchase them through Picture Studios, which offers fun, family photography in its state-of-the-art studio.
To book your appointment call 01502 573154.
For more information about Picture Studios visit www.picturestudios.net