Bonny Babies winners are presented with special prizes
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The winners of this year's Bonny Babies competition have been presented with their prizes.
Kate Wing along with 11-month-old daughter Freya-Rose and Sarah Harris with sons Arthur, two, and Oliver, four, collected their 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228, as our first place winners in each of the three age categories.
Kate said: 'I was shocked and thrilled to win. Everyone said she was cute so I thought I might as well enter and see if the public thinks so too and they obviously agreed!'
Sarah added: 'It's lovely to win and the prizes are really nice.'
The competition, held in partnership with Picture Studios in London Road North, saw 89 tots pose for photos, with readers then given the chance to vote for the winners.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Goddard from Picture Studios said: 'We all had a lot of fun doing it and really enjoyed it. The team and I are looking forward to next year.'
Our next competition will be Pets on Parade which will run in the New Year.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre