Bonny Babies winners are presented with special prizes
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The winners of this year's Bonny Babies competition have been presented with their prizes.
Kate Wing along with 11-month-old daughter Freya-Rose and Sarah Harris with sons Arthur, two, and Oliver, four, collected their 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228, as our first place winners in each of the three age categories.
Kate said: 'I was shocked and thrilled to win. Everyone said she was cute so I thought I might as well enter and see if the public thinks so too and they obviously agreed!'
Sarah added: 'It's lovely to win and the prizes are really nice.'
The competition, held in partnership with Picture Studios in London Road North, saw 89 tots pose for photos, with readers then given the chance to vote for the winners.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Goddard from Picture Studios said: 'We all had a lot of fun doing it and really enjoyed it. The team and I are looking forward to next year.'
Our next competition will be Pets on Parade which will run in the New Year.
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 9 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft