Bonny Baby launch in Lowestoft
IT'S that time of the year again when The Journal begins its search for the bonniest autumn babies.As in previous years we are teaming up with Westgate Department Store and portrait specialists Premier Promotions to run the popular twice a year Bonny Baby Competition which is open to all children up to the age of five.
IT'S that time of the year again when The Journal begins its search for the bonniest autumn babies.
As in previous years we are teaming up with Westgate Department Store and portrait specialists Premier Promotions to run the popular twice a year Bonny Baby Competition which is open to all children up to the age of five.
Entry is FREE using the entry form in today's Journal and prizes, worth more than �800, are up for grabs including a magnificent framed portrait for each of our winners.
From Monday to Saturday, September 21 to 26, Premier Promotions will be taking photographs FREE OF CHARGE in Westgates, in London Road North, Lowestoft, between 10am and 4pm, from Monday to Friday, and from 10am to 3pm, Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The photographs will be published in The Journal in a few weeks' time to allow readers to make their final choice.
The winner of each category will receive a 20in x 16in framed canvas texture portrait while the runner up gets a 10in x 8in framed portrait. Third prize is an 8in x 6in framed portrait.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 10 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
There will also be a specially produced birth plaque for the winner of each section exclusively produced by porcelain specialists Lowestoft Porcelain, in Battery Green Road, Lowestoft, and a voucher for a session with Paint and Create, at their centre in Henstead. The winners of each heat will have copies of their hands or feet printed on to plates.
The votes flooded in from readers for our spring competition so if you think your child or grandchild has what it takes then simply fill in the entry form in today's Journal and take it along to the store at a convenient time when you choose to have the photograph taken.
If you wish to enter the competition you are asked to return to the store on Monday, October 5, between 9.30am and 4.30pm, to view the photographs and let Premier Promotions know which picture you would like to enter in the competition.