Book up for The Journal’s Bonny Baby competition!
- Credit: Archant
Entries are coming in fast for the return of The Journal's popular Bonny Babies competition.
Last week our search for the most photogenic youngsters in the Lowestoft and Southwold areas began. And this week you have another chance to book in advance to take your child to portrait specialists Picture Studios for a photograph sitting - with a chance to win some fabulous prizes, with canvas prints to give away.
On this occasion we are asking people to book appointments in advance at Picture Studios' base in London Road North, Lowestoft town centre by calling them on 01502 573154. Appointments can be booked to take place between Monday, July 13 and Friday, July 17, from 9.30am to 3.30pm on each day. Those who have made appointments are then asked to fill out the form printed in last week's Lowestoft Journal.
The photograph sittings are free of charge and are open to any child up to the age of five.
The photographs will then be published in The Journal a few weeks later to allow readers to cast their votes for their favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will receive a 20in x 16in canvas texture portrait, valued at £228.
Runners-up will win a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, and third place will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.44.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
If you wish to enter, you are asked to return to the studio at a date given to you by the photographer to view the pictures and let Picture Studios know which one you would like to enter the competition.
There is no obligation to buy any of the photos - although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio.
Picture Studios has been successfully trading in Lowestoft town centre since October 17 2005.
To join the event page on Facebook, click here.
Make sure you buy your copy of last week's Lowestoft Journal for the entry form.