Book up for The Journal’s Bonny Baby competition!
- Credit: Archant
Entries are coming in fast for the return of The Journal's popular Bonny Babies competition.
Last week our search for the most photogenic youngsters in the Lowestoft and Southwold areas began. And this week you have another chance to book in advance to take your child to portrait specialists Picture Studios for a photograph sitting - with a chance to win some fabulous prizes, with canvas prints to give away.
On this occasion we are asking people to book appointments in advance at Picture Studios' base in London Road North, Lowestoft town centre by calling them on 01502 573154. Appointments can be booked to take place between Monday, July 13 and Friday, July 17, from 9.30am to 3.30pm on each day. Those who have made appointments are then asked to fill out the form printed in last week's Lowestoft Journal.
The photograph sittings are free of charge and are open to any child up to the age of five.
The photographs will then be published in The Journal a few weeks later to allow readers to cast their votes for their favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will receive a 20in x 16in canvas texture portrait, valued at £228.
Runners-up will win a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, and third place will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.44.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
If you wish to enter, you are asked to return to the studio at a date given to you by the photographer to view the pictures and let Picture Studios know which one you would like to enter the competition.
There is no obligation to buy any of the photos - although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio.
Picture Studios has been successfully trading in Lowestoft town centre since October 17 2005.
To join the event page on Facebook, click here.
Make sure you buy your copy of last week's Lowestoft Journal for the entry form.