Boy, 12, in collision with car
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital after he was in collision with a car.The accident - which involved a green Citroen Saxo - happened around 2.45pm today on Katwijk Way, Lowestoft.
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital after he was in collision with a car.
The accident - which involved a green Citroen Saxo - happened around 2.45pm today on Katwijk Way, Lowestoft.
The youngster was not believed to have serious injuries but was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston.
- 1 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 2 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 3 Suspended sentence for former church worker who indecently assaulted girl
- 4 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 5 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 6 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 7 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 8 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 9 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 10 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event