Boy, 12, in collision with car
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital after he was in collision with a car.The accident - which involved a green Citroen Saxo - happened around 2.45pm today on Katwijk Way, Lowestoft.
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital after he was in collision with a car.
The accident - which involved a green Citroen Saxo - happened around 2.45pm today on Katwijk Way, Lowestoft.
The youngster was not believed to have serious injuries but was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 2 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 3 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 4 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 8 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'