Boy, 12, in collision with car
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital after he was in collision with a car.The accident - which involved a green Citroen Saxo - happened around 2.45pm today on Katwijk Way, Lowestoft.
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital after he was in collision with a car.
The accident - which involved a green Citroen Saxo - happened around 2.45pm today on Katwijk Way, Lowestoft.
The youngster was not believed to have serious injuries but was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 5 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 10 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns