Boy hurt in Lowestoft collision
Hayley MaceA seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm.Hayley Mace
A seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.
The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm. When police arrived, they were told that a red Skoda-type car, being driven by an older man, which had been involved in the collision had driven off.
The boy sustained a fracture to his leg and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital for treatment. He is now at home.
Police are asking the driver and anyone who saw the collision to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft