Boy hurt in Lowestoft collision
Hayley MaceA seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm.Hayley Mace
A seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.
The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm. When police arrived, they were told that a red Skoda-type car, being driven by an older man, which had been involved in the collision had driven off.
The boy sustained a fracture to his leg and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital for treatment. He is now at home.
Police are asking the driver and anyone who saw the collision to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away