Boy hurt in Lowestoft collision
Hayley MaceA seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm.Hayley Mace
A seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.
The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm. When police arrived, they were told that a red Skoda-type car, being driven by an older man, which had been involved in the collision had driven off.
The boy sustained a fracture to his leg and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital for treatment. He is now at home.
Police are asking the driver and anyone who saw the collision to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away