Boy hurt in Lowestoft collision
Hayley MaceA seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm.Hayley Mace
A seven-year-old boy was hurt after he was involved in a collision with a car in Lowestoft yesterday.
The boy had been buying an ice cream in Worthing Road when the collision occurred at about 3.30pm. When police arrived, they were told that a red Skoda-type car, being driven by an older man, which had been involved in the collision had driven off.
The boy sustained a fracture to his leg and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital for treatment. He is now at home.
Police are asking the driver and anyone who saw the collision to call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold