Boy knocked down by car in Lowestoft
Hayley MaceA four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.Hayley Mace
A four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 5 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 6 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 7 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 8 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 9 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage