Boy knocked down by car in Lowestoft
Hayley MaceA four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.Hayley Mace
A four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced