Boy knocked down by car in Lowestoft
Hayley MaceA four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.Hayley Mace
A four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 9 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft