Boy knocked down by car in Lowestoft
Hayley MaceA four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.Hayley Mace
A four-year-old boy was knocked down after a collision between a car and a pedestrian in Lowestoft.
The incident happened on Yarmouth Road at about 3.35pm yesterday afternoon.
Paramedics took the youngster to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for checks after he suffered head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said he was conscious and breathing at the scene of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 6 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Missing man found safe and well