Boy “very shaken” after men threaten to stab him and then steal his bike
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Two men threatened to stab a teenager and stole his bike in an alleyway.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which happened at around 4pm on Sunday, July 22 off Notley Road, Lowestoft.
Suffolk Police said a teenage boy was stopped by two men who demanded the boy handed over his bike and threatened to hurt him if he refused.
The men then stole the bike and left the scene, leaving the boy 'very shaken' by the incident.
It is understood the boy was told he would be stabbed if he did not hand over the silver Conveyance bike, but police said no weapon was found.
You may also want to watch:
The men are described as white, between 5ft 10in and 6ft tall, and in their 20s of slim build. One of the men had a ginger goatie and was wearing a black hooded Adidas tracksuit with three white stripes down the sides.
The other man was wearing jeans and a black jumper.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 5 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference 41063/18. Alternatively, anonymously call the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.