Boy “very shaken” after men threaten to stab him and then steal his bike
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Two men threatened to stab a teenager and stole his bike in an alleyway.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which happened at around 4pm on Sunday, July 22 off Notley Road, Lowestoft.
Suffolk Police said a teenage boy was stopped by two men who demanded the boy handed over his bike and threatened to hurt him if he refused.
The men then stole the bike and left the scene, leaving the boy 'very shaken' by the incident.
It is understood the boy was told he would be stabbed if he did not hand over the silver Conveyance bike, but police said no weapon was found.
You may also want to watch:
The men are described as white, between 5ft 10in and 6ft tall, and in their 20s of slim build. One of the men had a ginger goatie and was wearing a black hooded Adidas tracksuit with three white stripes down the sides.
The other man was wearing jeans and a black jumper.
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference 41063/18. Alternatively, anonymously call the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.