'A great day': Festive fair attracts the crowds in Lowestoft
- Credit: Peter Eyles
A festive fair has been hailed as a success.
Various craft stalls - including a number with a festive theme - were on display earlier this month at the Brainwave Christmas Fair in Lowestoft.
Organised by Brainwave Independence Group, a fine turnout of people enjoyed the festivities arranged by the Lowestoft-based charity.
Alongside the stalls, Father Christmas attracted the crowds as The Broadway Players and The East Coast Sinfonietta Brass Quartet entertained.
A spokesman for the Brainwave Independence Group said: "It was a great day at the Christmas Fair on December 4.
"The East Coast Sinfonietta Brass Quartet performed a selection of Christmas Carols and songs, we also had the Broadway Players singing festive songs and Carols along with lots of art and craft stalls.
"Father Christmas also made an appearance and gave out lots of presents to the children.
- 1 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 2 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 3 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 4 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 5 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 6 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 7 Clean up operation after potato slurry spill in Lowestoft
- 8 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 9 Work begins on demountable flood gate in Lowestoft
- 10 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
"Thanks to all that made it a successful day."
The group also sang carols around the Lowestoft town centre Christmas tree on Saturday, December 18.