Brave bears set to take the plunge at popular church’s annual fete
- Credit: Archant
Fun for all the family is guaranteed as a popular church fete is held next weekend.
The annual Summer fete at All Saints' and St Margaret's Church in Pakefield will be held between 2pm and 4pm next Saturday, July 1.
The event will raise much needed funds to repair the thatched roof on the clifftop church. With free admission, people are being encouraged to bring along their teddy bears – or any soft toy – to parachute down from the church tower.
And if conditions are too windy on the day, the brave bears can use the zip wire!
As usual there will be numerous stalls, including a china smashing stall, bottle stall, cake stall, side shows, a raffle, bric-a-brac, gift stall, a bouncy castle as well as delicious cakes and refreshments on sale.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding a community fundraising event? Email email@example.com or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree