Vibrant tulips swaying in the breeze named Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning image of brightly-coloured tulips dancing in the breeze has been named the Lowestoft Journal's Picture of the Week.
Hayley King, who hails from Pakefield, took this stunning shot of vibrant purple tulips against the blue sky in Cambridge on her Samsung Galaxy.
Miss King said: 'I took this on my smart phone, before then I had a brick with a button - It was a perfect blue sky and a sunny day.'
To capture this image, the 33-year-old said she laid on the grass and looked up towards the flowers.
'I am over the moon to win,' she said.
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Miss King receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country