Broadland Digital Imaging Club
In the last meeting a variety of subjects were covered, starting with Photoshop tutorials. Tony Foulger started by demonstrating the use of unsharp mask then selective sharpening, this enabling one to sharpen certain areas of a photograph.
In the last meeting a variety of subjects were covered, starting with Photoshop tutorials. Tony Foulger started by demonstrating the use of unsharp mask then selective sharpening, this enabling one to sharpen certain areas of a photograph. As normal in Photoshop there is always more than one method to all aspects of this program, also sharpening using high pass, this method is non destructive and offers enormous scoop to fine tune your photos sharpness, but do not flatten the layers. He then went on to layers and how to use layer adjustments and layer masks. After showing the basics he then run a layers tutorial CD which probed deeper into the layers palette. Some of the newer members asked what was meant, when talking about audio visual slide shows, so Tony played a professionally made AV, then some made by the members, giving an insight as to the programs that are used for their creation.
After the break the EAFs (East Anglian Federations ) 2008 exhibition prints and slide from their CD disc were shown.
On Tuesday, April 28, 'three of a kind'.
Any charities, clubs, organisations wishing to know more about the club's activities, can contact them on group nights, the second Friday and last Tuesday of every month of the year, at Manor Court, Gun Lane, Lowestoft or Paul on 01502 587876, or visit the website at www.BDIG.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 2 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival