Broadland Digital Imaging Club
In the last meeting a variety of subjects were covered, starting with Photoshop tutorials. Tony Foulger started by demonstrating the use of unsharp mask then selective sharpening, this enabling one to sharpen certain areas of a photograph.
In the last meeting a variety of subjects were covered, starting with Photoshop tutorials. Tony Foulger started by demonstrating the use of unsharp mask then selective sharpening, this enabling one to sharpen certain areas of a photograph. As normal in Photoshop there is always more than one method to all aspects of this program, also sharpening using high pass, this method is non destructive and offers enormous scoop to fine tune your photos sharpness, but do not flatten the layers. He then went on to layers and how to use layer adjustments and layer masks. After showing the basics he then run a layers tutorial CD which probed deeper into the layers palette. Some of the newer members asked what was meant, when talking about audio visual slide shows, so Tony played a professionally made AV, then some made by the members, giving an insight as to the programs that are used for their creation.
After the break the EAFs (East Anglian Federations ) 2008 exhibition prints and slide from their CD disc were shown.
On Tuesday, April 28, 'three of a kind'.
Any charities, clubs, organisations wishing to know more about the club's activities, can contact them on group nights, the second Friday and last Tuesday of every month of the year, at Manor Court, Gun Lane, Lowestoft or Paul on 01502 587876, or visit the website at www.BDIG.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 2 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 3 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 6 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 7 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 8 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 9 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 10 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland