Warning as road is set to be closed with ‘delays likely’
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned that they could face delays as a road is closed and a diversion route is put in place.
Roadworks are set to be carried out on Camp Road, Lowestoft later this month.
It will see Camp Road closed between April 23 and April 25 as BT carry out the works at the junction of Wollaston Road on Camp Road.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, 'delays are likely' on Camp Road in Lowestoft while the work is carried out by BT.
Access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times as the road is closed and a diversion route is put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The diversion route takes motorists north on Wollaston Road, heading towards Ethel Road, before turning right onto Love Road.
From here traffic will then travel along the road before turning right onto Raglan Street and then right again onto Camp Road.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering