Man falls from multi-storey car park
- Credit: Archant
A man has fallen from a multi-storey car park in Lowestoft.
At around 4.30pm today (Sunday, September 9) police received reports that a man had fallen from Britten Centre car park in the town centre.
Police closed Surrey Street while a crew from the East Anglian Air Ambulance treated the man.
A police spokesman said: 'A person has fallen from the car park on Surrey Street and suffered injuries.
'An ambulance is treating him; the injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.'
You may also want to watch:
They added: 'Police will be investigating the circumstances around the fall.'
The road has since been reopened.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Students surprise care home residents as part of community project
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown