Man falls from multi-storey car park
- Credit: Archant
A man has fallen from a multi-storey car park in Lowestoft.
At around 4.30pm today (Sunday, September 9) police received reports that a man had fallen from Britten Centre car park in the town centre.
Police closed Surrey Street while a crew from the East Anglian Air Ambulance treated the man.
A police spokesman said: 'A person has fallen from the car park on Surrey Street and suffered injuries.
'An ambulance is treating him; the injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.'
You may also want to watch:
They added: 'Police will be investigating the circumstances around the fall.'
The road has since been reopened.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes