Buggy Fit classes launched in Lowestoft
A LOWESTOFT mum has been inspired to set up special exercise classes to help women get back into shape after having a baby.Suzanne Still has spent months training as a fitness instructor and is now setting up Buggy Fit classes around the town in a bid to help new mums burn fat and tone their bodies.
A LOWESTOFT mum has been inspired to set up special exercise classes to help women get back into shape after having a baby.
Suzanne Still has spent months training as a fitness instructor and is now setting up Buggy Fit classes around the town in a bid to help new mums burn fat and tone their bodies.
The classes involve a brisk power walk pushing your buggy and then strengthening and toning exercises outdoors.
Suzanne decided to set up the classes after the birth of her son Elliott, now 18 months, because she could not find any suitable fitness classes.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'The classes start with a three to five mile walk pushing your buggy. Everyone can walk at their own pace so that people of different fitness levels can find someone to walk along and chat to, and involving the babies means there's need to find a babysitter.
'Obviously as well as getting some exercise, everyone can chat and then go for a coffee afterwards if they want to, it's very sociable.'
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Suzanne's classes in Lowestoft start at the beginning of February and the locations will be arranged to suit people who want to come. For more information and to join, telephone Suzanne on 07920 059015 or visit www.buggyfit.com.