Builders help children
THE staff and children at Carlton Colville Nursery would like to say a big thank you to U & H Builders.We recently suffered a spate of vandalism and our play house was badly damaged.
THE staff and children at Carlton Colville Nursery would like to say a big thank you to U & H Builders.
We recently suffered a spate of vandalism and our play house was badly damaged. Mr Harvey kindly brought along his team and made a fantastic job of fixing it for us.
MRS KAREN DRAKE
You may also want to watch:
Carlton Colville Primary School
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital from popular beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold