Burglars strike in Pakefield
POLICE need to trace two youths following a burglary at a house in Pakefield.A resident at the property in Cliftonville Road heard noises about 2.45pm yesterday and went to investigate.
POLICE need to trace two youths following a burglary at a house in Pakefield.
A resident at the property in Cliftonville Road heard noises about 2.45pm yesterday and went to investigate. He then discovered two youths in his home.
One of the two was stealing a laptop computer which the resident managed to recover and the two offenders left, heading towards the Pakefield Cliff/beach area.
The burglars were both white men in their mid teens to early 20s. One of the suspects was around 5ft 10ins tall with short spiky ginger hair that appeared to be gelled and wore a grey coat with the hood up and dark blue jeans, the other was of similar height with very short brown hair and wearing a navy blue hooded coat with the hood up and was carrying a red back pack on his back.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC 849 Small at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
An attempted burglary also took place at a home in Stradbroke Road, Pakefield, yesterday night.
- 1 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Damage was caused to a door in the attempt to break-in, which happened between 10.35pm and 10.45pm on Wednesday , but no entry was gained.
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC 1646 Sillett at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.