Burglars strike in Pakefield
POLICE need to trace two youths following a burglary at a house in Pakefield.A resident at the property in Cliftonville Road heard noises about 2.45pm yesterday and went to investigate.
POLICE need to trace two youths following a burglary at a house in Pakefield.
A resident at the property in Cliftonville Road heard noises about 2.45pm yesterday and went to investigate. He then discovered two youths in his home.
One of the two was stealing a laptop computer which the resident managed to recover and the two offenders left, heading towards the Pakefield Cliff/beach area.
The burglars were both white men in their mid teens to early 20s. One of the suspects was around 5ft 10ins tall with short spiky ginger hair that appeared to be gelled and wore a grey coat with the hood up and dark blue jeans, the other was of similar height with very short brown hair and wearing a navy blue hooded coat with the hood up and was carrying a red back pack on his back.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC 849 Small at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
An attempted burglary also took place at a home in Stradbroke Road, Pakefield, yesterday night.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 7 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 8 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 9 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 10 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
Damage was caused to a door in the attempt to break-in, which happened between 10.35pm and 10.45pm on Wednesday , but no entry was gained.
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC 1646 Sillett at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.