Burglars strike in Pakefield
POLICE need to trace two youths following a burglary at a house in Pakefield.A resident at the property in Cliftonville Road heard noises about 2.45pm yesterday and went to investigate.
POLICE need to trace two youths following a burglary at a house in Pakefield.
A resident at the property in Cliftonville Road heard noises about 2.45pm yesterday and went to investigate. He then discovered two youths in his home.
One of the two was stealing a laptop computer which the resident managed to recover and the two offenders left, heading towards the Pakefield Cliff/beach area.
The burglars were both white men in their mid teens to early 20s. One of the suspects was around 5ft 10ins tall with short spiky ginger hair that appeared to be gelled and wore a grey coat with the hood up and dark blue jeans, the other was of similar height with very short brown hair and wearing a navy blue hooded coat with the hood up and was carrying a red back pack on his back.
Anyone with any information should call DC 849 Small at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
An attempted burglary also took place at a home in Stradbroke Road, Pakefield, yesterday night.
- 1 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 2 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 3 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 4 Motorists stopped for speeding during enforcement checks
- 5 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 6 Hunt continues after man chased and verbally assaulted in park
- 7 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke
- 8 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 9 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 10 'Incredible turnout' as protesters demand River Waveney clean up
Damage was caused to a door in the attempt to break-in, which happened between 10.35pm and 10.45pm on Wednesday , but no entry was gained.
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC 1646 Sillett at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.