Bus route has proved reliable
IT has been a year since the introduction of the 601 bus route, Lowestoft to Southwold to Halesworth, operated by Anglian buses. In that time it has proved to be a very reliable service.
IT has been a year since the introduction of the 601 bus route, Lowestoft to Southwold to Halesworth, operated by Anglian buses. In that time it has proved to be a very reliable service. Furthermore the buses are always clean inside and out and the drivers are friendly and show consideration for their passengers.
This service has made it a pleasure to travel by local public transport.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 3 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 4 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Lowestoft man denies breaching restraining order moments after it was made