Bus service lets us down
AS a relative newcomer to the town,I feel that the bus service lets it down,Listening to people as they patiently queue,Discussing if the bus will arrive when it's due.
AS a relative newcomer to the town,
I feel that the bus service lets it down,
Listening to people as they patiently queue,
Discussing if the bus will arrive when it's due.
You may also want to watch:
Workers and students have timetables to keep,
If late again they are in trouble deep,
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
Mothers and children, old people too
Are wondering what on earth they will do.
If the bus they are waiting for doesn't arrive
They will wish and wish that they could drive,
When buses arrive late, or not at all
Frustration levels send people up the wall.
We know that bus drivers have problems as well,
The volumes of traffic must be hell,
With fuel prices rising every week
The number of bus passengers is reaching a peak.
Remember Lowestoft is a growing town
So a solution to the problem really needs to be found.