Buses to replace trains between Lowestoft and Norwich on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
Rail passengers are being advised that buses will replace trains on the Lowestoft to Norwich line this Sunday (February 14).
Abellio Greater Anglia has confirmed that as a result of 'track bridge works' lines will be blocked between Norwich and Lowestoft all day.
A rail replacement will operate between the two stations on Valentine's Day, with services to Great Yarmouth also affected.
Commuters are advised to check the Abellio Greater Anglia website for alterations and departure times.
Also on Sunday, the 10.02pm service from Ipswich to Lowestoft will terminate at Beccles.
You may also want to watch:
A rail replacement will then take passengers on to Lowestoft.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 9 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend