Where is the cheapest place to fill your car in Waveney?
- Credit: Archant
Drivers continue to face sky high prices at the pumps as the cost of petrol and diesel soar.
On a day when protesters gathered on the M25 over record high fuel prices, which affected travel across the country, we surveyed the prices of a number of petrol stations in the Waveney and south Norfolk area.
- 1 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 2 Three men arrested after 'unofficial Supermarket Sweep' in town centre
- 3 Mystery continues as owner of 'massive' snake yet to come forward
- 4 A146 near Beccles closed by police after crash
- 5 New fully vegan café to open in Lowestoft
- 6 Family's appeal after factory worker's asbestos-related death
- 7 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 8 Charity match boosts worthy cause after man's life-saving surgery
- 9 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 10 Behind the scenes as 'world class' circus artistes unite with young gymnasts
Shell, Normanston Drive
BP, Kirkley Run
Esso, Oulton Broad
BP, Gillingham Services
ASDA in Lowestoft has by a long way the cheapest prices for both petrol and diesel, while BP at Gillingham Service station and the Loddon Shell station, which is just five miles further towards Norwich than the Gillingham petrol station, are both the most costly place to refuel both petrol and diesel, on Friday, July 22.