Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- Credit: Google
A national pizza chain is hoping to expand a Suffolk branch to create a larger unit.
Domino's on St Peter's Street in Lowestoft is planning to expand into the store next door, previously a tanning and beauty salon.
The unit Domino's is hoping to move into was previously Glow Beauty Salon, a local business that has permanently closed.
The customer service area will be moved into the new unit and the existing unit will be converted into kitchen preparation space.
The additional unit is around 80 metres squared.
The expanded unit will operate during the same hours as the existing Domino's, 10am to 11pm every day.
A new disabled toilet will be added to the branch and the wooden storefront will be replaced with aluminium.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 4 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 5 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 8 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 9 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 10 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
Domino's planning request has claimed that the extension to the branch will be compliant with local and national planning policy, and will not have an adverse impact on the surrounding area.