Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- Credit: Fennel
One of the most popular fish and chip takeaways in Southwold is up for sale - with an asking price of £850,000.
Marks Fish & Chip Shop, in the coastal resort's Station Road and a short walk from the seafront, is on the market with Halesworth-based chartered surveyor Fennel.
The property is described by Fennel as being in a "highly visible position" close to Southwold's main retailers in High Street.
Fennel also said Southwold boasts a "thriving community which benefits from a substantial tourist influx throughout the year".
As well as offering a takeaway service, Marks has an extensive indoor seating area and several outbuildings for storage.
You may also want to watch:
The price of £850,000 includes the business and the fixtures and fittings, such as the fryer and kitchen area to the rear of the property.
Fennel said the business has a potential rental income of £36,000 a year.
- 1 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 4 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 5 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 6 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 7 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 9 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 10 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun