Property of the week - stunning waterside home on sale for £1.6m
- Credit: WATERSIDE ESTATE AGENTS
This stunning south-facing waterside property in Suffolk is for sale for £1.6million.
Vernette, in Borrow Road, sits in 1.8acres of private grounds looking out over the north bay area of Oulton Broad.
The waterfront property includes "extensive private moorings" and a 50ft-long dry boathouse.
Upstairs in the main house, there are four bedrooms — two of which have en-suite bathrooms — and a shower room.
The master bedroom has sliding patio doors out on to a large south-facing balcony.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs there are three separate living areas, along with a kitchen and a study.
The entrance hall includes double storey semi-circular windows.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 5 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 6 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
A separate coach house, which is thought to date to the 1890s, contains a further three bedrooms.
According to the selling agents, "the coach house could serve as a generous annexe, a stylish base from which to work from home or as a separate residential or holiday let".
The property is on the market with Waterside Estate Agents for £1.6million.
A virtual viewing is available here.
For more information, call on 01692 670400.