CAB support available in Lowestoft community
- Credit: James Bass
An outreach worker from the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) will be available to help people with queries at a series of locations in the community next week.
? Monday, February 1 - Kirkley Mill Health Centre from 9.30am to 12.30pm
? Wednesday, February 3 - Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland - 9.30am to 2.30pm
? Thursday, February 4 - Bridge Road Surgery, Oulton Broad - 10am to 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The outreach worker is on annual leave in the week beginning February 8.
For more details visit www.nesuffolkcab.org.uk
- 1 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 5 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 8 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 9 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 10 Great-great-grandmother celebrates 101st birthday