CAB support available in Lowestoft community
- Credit: James Bass
An outreach worker from the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) will be available to help people with queries at a series of locations in the community next week.
? Monday, February 1 - Kirkley Mill Health Centre from 9.30am to 12.30pm
? Wednesday, February 3 - Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland - 9.30am to 2.30pm
? Thursday, February 4 - Bridge Road Surgery, Oulton Broad - 10am to 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The outreach worker is on annual leave in the week beginning February 8.
For more details visit www.nesuffolkcab.org.uk
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures