CAB support available in Lowestoft community
- Credit: James Bass
An outreach worker from the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) will be available to help people with queries at a series of locations in the community next week.
? Monday, February 1 - Kirkley Mill Health Centre from 9.30am to 12.30pm
? Wednesday, February 3 - Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland - 9.30am to 2.30pm
? Thursday, February 4 - Bridge Road Surgery, Oulton Broad - 10am to 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The outreach worker is on annual leave in the week beginning February 8.
For more details visit www.nesuffolkcab.org.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft