Can you help police trace teenagers after play area was damaged in Lowestoft?
Police are appealing for help tracing three teenagers after equipment was damaged at a Lowestoft play area.
Overnight on Wednesday, July 22 a fence was pushed over and thrown into the play area at Oulton Community Centre in Meadow Road, and goal posts were pulled up and dragged across the field.
At the same time, signs at a nearby property were damaged and police would like to speak to three boys about the incidents.
One is described as medium build, wearing knee-length shorts with a rucksack, another is of medium build, wearing a peak cap, light top and dark bottoms, while the third was of a similar build, wearing a hooded top with stripes down the sleeves, a long-sleeved top with a bold stripe across the chest and knee-length shorts.
Anyone who recognises these descriptions or has information should call the Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101, quoting crime LO/15/4207.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted