Can you help reunite this cow with its owner?
- Credit: Archant
A councillor is trying to reunite a knitted cow with its owner after finding it abandoned in the road.
Louise Gooch, Labour councillor for Pakefield on Waveney District Council, is hoping to reunite the toy with its owner who has been without it since mid-May when she found it close to the council offices.
She said: 'I retrieved the toy and brought it to Riverside, where it is living in reception in the lost property cabinet.
'I would dearly love to reunite the toy with its owner, and so far efforts have failed. If you can find the home, that would be fantastic.'
She added: 'I made enquiries at the Sure Start Centre locally but have heard back nothing other than the polite and friendly acknowledgement that an employee sent.
You may also want to watch:
'Surely someone must recognize the toy and the loving handiwork that has crafted it?'
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 7 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed