Driver tests positive for cannabis following two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A driver who was involved in a two-vehicle crash has been arrested after testing positive for cannabis.
Police were called at around 4pm yesterday afternoon (February 6) following reports of a collision on Whites Lane in Kessingland.
With officers having arrived at the scene, the road was temporarily blocked at the nearby roundabout leading onto the A12.
No one was injured as a result of the crash.
A 20-year-old woman driver subsequently provided a positive reading for cannabis and was arrested on suspicion of drug-driving.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning before being released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group