Drugs squad seize £5,000 worth of cannabis during raid
- Credit: Archant
Around £5,000 worth of cannabis was seized during a raid by a specialised drugs squad.
Suffolk Police's Scorpion Drug Team conducted a search of a property in Raglan Street, Lowestoft on Thursday, March 7.
They discovered large quantities of cannabis estimated to be worth £5,000, £300 in cash, as well as paraphernalia associated with supplying drugs.
Two men, aged 18 and 21, were arrested on suspicion with intent to supply drugs.
They were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and we subsequently released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk Police spokesman added: 'Anyone concerned about drug related activity in their neighbourhood should contact police on 101, or you can provide any information anonymously by calling the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.'
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk