Capt A E Barley
THE celebration of the life of Anthony (Tony) Edward Barley, who died aged 68 on December 30, took place at St Nicolas's Church, Wrentham on 9th January.
THE celebration of the life of Anthony (Tony) Edward Barley, who died aged 68 on December 30, took place at St Nicolas's Church, Wrentham on 9th January. The Reverend Leonard Payne officiated.
Family mourners were loving wife Caroline, Robert Barley, Nicola, James and Kimberley Ashdown-Barley, Richard Barley and Gabi and Lisa, Christopher and Edward Clarke. The family would like to sincerely thank the many relatives and friends that attended, which was so very much appreciated.
The family wishes to thank all relatives and friends from all over the world for the many letters, cards and expressions of sympathy and support.
Special thanks to Reverend Payne for the excellent service of remembrance, to Dr Seehra of High Street Surgery and to the Emergency services.
The family would also like to thank Peter of Rivett Funeral Directors for the caring and utmost professional service that he extended to them. Finally they would like to thank Shaun, from the Norman Warrior for the wonderful hospitality provided after the funeral.
Donations in memory of Tony will be gratefully received by R.Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft for the RNLI - Gorleston Branch.
- 1 Lowestoft's new beach huts hit the market at £30,000 each
- 2 Vandals target parked car with damage caused overnight
- 3 Man arrested and charged following robbery at Shell garage
- 4 Coastwatch volunteer encourages public to stay on the lookout for body parts
- 5 Lowestoft Co-op now on Just Eat
- 6 Woman arrested after cannabis and edible highs seized in police raid
- 7 Family of 'beautiful' Tilli, five, launch appeal to aid rehabilitation
- 8 Taco Bell set to open in McDonald's former town centre premises
- 9 Find a new family for cat made homeless after a puppy moved in
- 10 WATCH: Moment teen pulls BB gun on shopkeeper
Would everyone please accept this as the only but sincere acknowledgement.