Capt A E Barley
THE celebration of the life of Anthony (Tony) Edward Barley, who died aged 68 on December 30, took place at St Nicolas's Church, Wrentham on 9th January.
THE celebration of the life of Anthony (Tony) Edward Barley, who died aged 68 on December 30, took place at St Nicolas's Church, Wrentham on 9th January. The Reverend Leonard Payne officiated.
Family mourners were loving wife Caroline, Robert Barley, Nicola, James and Kimberley Ashdown-Barley, Richard Barley and Gabi and Lisa, Christopher and Edward Clarke. The family would like to sincerely thank the many relatives and friends that attended, which was so very much appreciated.
The family wishes to thank all relatives and friends from all over the world for the many letters, cards and expressions of sympathy and support.
Special thanks to Reverend Payne for the excellent service of remembrance, to Dr Seehra of High Street Surgery and to the Emergency services.
You may also want to watch:
The family would also like to thank Peter of Rivett Funeral Directors for the caring and utmost professional service that he extended to them. Finally they would like to thank Shaun, from the Norman Warrior for the wonderful hospitality provided after the funeral.
Donations in memory of Tony will be gratefully received by R.Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft for the RNLI - Gorleston Branch.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
Would everyone please accept this as the only but sincere acknowledgement.