Capt A E Barley
THE celebration of the life of Anthony (Tony) Edward Barley, who died aged 68 on December 30, took place at St Nicolas's Church, Wrentham on 9th January.
THE celebration of the life of Anthony (Tony) Edward Barley, who died aged 68 on December 30, took place at St Nicolas's Church, Wrentham on 9th January. The Reverend Leonard Payne officiated.
Family mourners were loving wife Caroline, Robert Barley, Nicola, James and Kimberley Ashdown-Barley, Richard Barley and Gabi and Lisa, Christopher and Edward Clarke. The family would like to sincerely thank the many relatives and friends that attended, which was so very much appreciated.
The family wishes to thank all relatives and friends from all over the world for the many letters, cards and expressions of sympathy and support.
Special thanks to Reverend Payne for the excellent service of remembrance, to Dr Seehra of High Street Surgery and to the Emergency services.
You may also want to watch:
The family would also like to thank Peter of Rivett Funeral Directors for the caring and utmost professional service that he extended to them. Finally they would like to thank Shaun, from the Norman Warrior for the wonderful hospitality provided after the funeral.
Donations in memory of Tony will be gratefully received by R.Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft for the RNLI - Gorleston Branch.
- 1 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 2 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 3 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
Would everyone please accept this as the only but sincere acknowledgement.