Car abandoned in middle of road after collision near Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A car was abandoned in the middle of a rural road near Lowestoft after a collision.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the black Vauxhall Corsa was found in the B1074 Somerleyton Road between Flixton and Oulton Broad about 1.50am yesterday (Sunday, June 4).
The spokesman said it looked as though the car had run into a bank at the side of the road.
He said: 'It would appear that it was a single vehicle road accident collision.
'The car had hit a bank of the side of the road.
You may also want to watch:
'Police will be speaking to the registered owner regarding the collision.'
The spokesman said anyone with any information should contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD 45 of June 4.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws