Car and three TVs stolen in Lowestoft burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car and three TVs were stolen from a property in Lowestoft.
The vehicle's keys had been taken from the house in Newlands Close after doors for a sun lounge were wrenched open by tools stolen from the house's garden shed.
The burglary, on Monday, March 19, happened between 6.05am and 2.45pm.
Initial police enquiries have shown that someone went into the enclosed back garden, entering the garden shed and taking a spade, screwdriver, and garden fork.
These were used to get into the house, with the house then searched for valuables.
You may also want to watch:
The keys of the car were found by the intruders, with the blue Nissan Qashqai then loaded up with three TVs (two LG and one Samsung) and two Samsung tablets from the house.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident or saw any suspicious behaviour should contact Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/15011/18 or alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries