Car seized after driver found with cannabis and no insurance
- Credit: Archant
A vehicle was seized after police discovered a driver did not have insurance and was in possession of cannabis.
The red Renault Clio was stopped on Waveney Drive in Lowestoft Thursday, October 24, after officers saw the driver did not have insurance.
As the car was pulled over, it emerged the driver was also in possession of cannabis.
The vehicle was then seized from the driver due to the lack of insurance.
In a tweet, officers said: "All offences were dealt with by Lowestoft Response Officers."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Suffolk Constabulary said: "Officers had cause to stop a vehicle in Waveney Drive, Lowestoft, at around 8.50pm.
"The driver was reported for having no insurance and was also given a cannabis warning."
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 7 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft