Care home entertained by jumps and tricks at dog agility show
- Credit: Archant
A dog agility display entertained residents, families and home visitors at Oulton Park Care Centre.
Lowestoft Dog Agility Team visited the home on Saturday, April 14 when five dogs of different breeds were put through their paces by handlers John Crisp, Cynthia Crisp, Andrew Brown, Stephen Ward and Andrew Scase.
Commentary from Mr Brown accompanied a display of different tricks, including fence jumps, weaving and obedience.
Activities coordinator Andrea Pullinger said: 'Many of our residents had pets during their life and the event brought back many happy memories.'
'We are looking for local businesses to donate prizes for this event. Anyone able to help with this is asked to contact Andrea or Heidi at the home or 07864831356'
You may also want to watch:
The dog agility team will be returning to the Union Lane home on June 30 for a summer fete and will also support Oulton Park's inaugural family dog show on Sunday, August 26, National Dog Day.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 8 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft