Hotel and wedding venue announces shock closure
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A hotel and wedding venue is set to close by the end of the week.
Carlton Manor Hotel, in Chapel Road, Carlton Colville, near Lowestoft will close its doors for the final time on Sunday, March 17.
In a statement on its official Facebook page a hotel spokesman said: 'As of Sunday, March 17, 2019 Carlton Manor Hotel will cease trading.
'All bookings, weddings and functions will be contacted in due course.'
More to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Have you been impacted by the closure of Carlton Manor Hotel? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise