Carry on, cavalcade!
HOW appalled and very saddened I was after hearing that the Eastern Lights Motorcycle Cavalcade had been cancelled.I have taken part in this event for the past six years after starting up motorcycling again and I have enjoyed riding with all the different bikers.
HOW appalled and very saddened I was after hearing that the Eastern Lights Motorcycle Cavalcade had been cancelled.
I have taken part in this event for the past six years after starting up motorcycling again and I have enjoyed riding with all the different bikers.
I would like to say a special thanks to Paul Howard and the committee of eight who spend hours organising these events over the years.
Please don't shelve the cavalcade for good as the money is raised for the James Paget University Hospital's A&E department.
You may also want to watch:
Don't let the Eastern Lights Motorcycle Cavalcade die - we need to keep this event going for many years to come.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 4 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out