Carry on, cavalcade!
HOW appalled and very saddened I was after hearing that the Eastern Lights Motorcycle Cavalcade had been cancelled.I have taken part in this event for the past six years after starting up motorcycling again and I have enjoyed riding with all the different bikers.
HOW appalled and very saddened I was after hearing that the Eastern Lights Motorcycle Cavalcade had been cancelled.
I have taken part in this event for the past six years after starting up motorcycling again and I have enjoyed riding with all the different bikers.
I would like to say a special thanks to Paul Howard and the committee of eight who spend hours organising these events over the years.
Please don't shelve the cavalcade for good as the money is raised for the James Paget University Hospital's A&E department.
Don't let the Eastern Lights Motorcycle Cavalcade die - we need to keep this event going for many years to come.
- 1 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 2 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 3 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 4 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 5 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke
- 9 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 10 Power tools stolen after shed broken into overnight