Cash and cards stolen in Lowestoft ‘altercation’
POLICE are seeking witnesses after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Officers are asking anyone who may have been in the Conrad Road area, about 11pm to 11.30pm on Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24), to come forward after a 28-year-old man reported that cash and cards had been stolen from him.
A police spokesman said: 'The 28-year-old said he had been walking home when he was confronted by four teenage boys, two who wearing grey hooded tops and one a black jumper, who demanded he hand over property.
'An altercation ensued and it's thought the cash and cards were taken from the pavement, where they had been thrown.'
Police need to speak to anyone who may have been in the area around this time, or anyone with information about the teenagers.
You may also want to watch:
? If you can help please call PC 1771 Hodds at Lowestoft police on 101.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021