Cash and cards stolen in Lowestoft ‘altercation’
POLICE are seeking witnesses after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Officers are asking anyone who may have been in the Conrad Road area, about 11pm to 11.30pm on Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24), to come forward after a 28-year-old man reported that cash and cards had been stolen from him.
A police spokesman said: 'The 28-year-old said he had been walking home when he was confronted by four teenage boys, two who wearing grey hooded tops and one a black jumper, who demanded he hand over property.
'An altercation ensued and it's thought the cash and cards were taken from the pavement, where they had been thrown.'
Police need to speak to anyone who may have been in the area around this time, or anyone with information about the teenagers.
You may also want to watch:
? If you can help please call PC 1771 Hodds at Lowestoft police on 101.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary