Firefighters rescue cat trapped in car engine bay in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Maps
Firefighters in Lowestoft have been busy rescuing a cat that managed to get itself trapped in a car engine bay.
One crew from Lowestoft South was called to the scene at 5.09pm on Monday, October 4, to Cowslip Crescent in Lowestoft.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said: "Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to reports of a cat stuck in an engine bay of a car on Cowslip Crescent, Lowestoft.
"Small cutting gear was used to release the cat.
"At 18:01 the cat was released from the engine bay and taken to a local vets."
You may also want to watch:
A stop message was then received at 6.01pm.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft