Catamaran rescued from Suffolk coast
THE Lowestoft lifeboat has helped to rescue a small catamaran off the coast.It was was dispatched to help the vessel after it lost steerage and electrical power at about 1.
COASTGUARDS in Suffolk have rescued a small catamaran off the coast of Lowestoft.
The Lowestoft lifeboat was dispatched to help the vessel after it lost steerage and electrical power at about 1.20am today while it was 21.8 miles due east of Lowestoft harbour.
One person was aboard but was not hurt and once rescue services reached the scene the boat was towed back to Lowestoft.
- 1 Care home builds 'shopping lane' to promote resident independence
- 2 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 3 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 4 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 5 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 White van stolen from outside home in Lowestoft
- 9 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 10 Lowestoft to benefit from £163m of projects, but where will the money go?