Search

Cats die in Lowestoft house blaze

PUBLISHED: 09:31 20 February 2009 | UPDATED: 22:33 05 July 2010

TWO cats were killed following a fire at a house in Lowestoft yesterday (Thursday).

A tumble dryer caught fire in the house at Berkeley Gardens, shortly before 5pm.

TWO cats were killed following a fire at a house in Lowestoft yesterday (Thursday).

A tumble dryer caught fire in the house at Berkeley Gardens, shortly before 5pm.

As a result of the fire, the house was extensively smoke damaged and two cats were killed.

Fire crews from the town attended the incident, and the scene was cleared by 5.35pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Lowestoft Journal. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Lowestoft Journal