Cats die in Lowestoft house blaze
TWO cats were killed following a fire at a house in Lowestoft yesterday (Thursday).A tumble dryer caught fire in the house at Berkeley Gardens, shortly before 5pm.
TWO cats were killed following a fire at a house in Lowestoft yesterday (Thursday).
A tumble dryer caught fire in the house at Berkeley Gardens, shortly before 5pm.
As a result of the fire, the house was extensively smoke damaged and two cats were killed.
Fire crews from the town attended the incident, and the scene was cleared by 5.35pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens