CCG’s annual meeting to take place
- Credit: Archant
People with an interest in the health service are invited to NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)'s annual general meeting to hear more about the care which is provided locally.
The CCG will hold its AGM next Thursday, September 28 at 6.30pm at its headquarters in Common Lane North, Beccles.
During the meeting, chief officer Melanie Craig will present the CCG's annual report before Paul Higham, acting chief finance officer, will explain more about its finances and the challenges facing the health service.
Retained GP Dr Paul Berry will then talk about the changing face of primary care, while chief nurse Rebecca Hulme will discuss the quality of health services locally.
People will also get the opportunity to ask any questions they may have before the close of the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
The AGM will follow the CCG's governing body meeting, which takes place at Beccles House between 1.30pm and 5pm.
The public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted