CCG’s annual meeting to take place
- Credit: Archant
People with an interest in the health service are invited to NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)'s annual general meeting to hear more about the care which is provided locally.
The CCG will hold its AGM next Thursday, September 28 at 6.30pm at its headquarters in Common Lane North, Beccles.
During the meeting, chief officer Melanie Craig will present the CCG's annual report before Paul Higham, acting chief finance officer, will explain more about its finances and the challenges facing the health service.
Retained GP Dr Paul Berry will then talk about the changing face of primary care, while chief nurse Rebecca Hulme will discuss the quality of health services locally.
People will also get the opportunity to ask any questions they may have before the close of the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
The AGM will follow the CCG's governing body meeting, which takes place at Beccles House between 1.30pm and 5pm.
The public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014