Police release CCTV footage in hunt for car vandals
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting the vandals responsible for damaging a number of parked cars in Lowestoft last year.
The incident occurred at some point between Friday, November 17 and Sunday, November 19, in Clapham Road Central.
In total five cars were left with dents and other exterior paintwork damage.
Police have released CCTV footage which shows one vandal jumping onto the bonnet of a parked car and walking over the roof.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: 'Police are issuing this footage having exhausted all other lines of enquiry.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the individual in the images should contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 37/74842/17.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street