Champagne thieves sought by police
POLICE have released CCTV images of two thefts in Oulton Broad in a bid to trace the burglars.The Co-op store in Gresham Avenue has been targeted twice in January and March this year, and officers have issued footage in an effort to capture the criminals.
POLICE have released CCTV images of two thefts in Oulton Broad in a bid to trace the burglars.
The Co-op store in Gresham Avenue has been targeted twice in January and March this year, and officers have issued footage in an effort to capture the criminals.
The first theft happened on January 13. A man and a woman entered the store and stole a number of items including cheese, steaks, bacon, and 20 bottles of champagne.
Just before 4.15pm a silver car dropped off the white man, possibly in his early 20s, with brown shaven hair and wearing a white checked shirt and blue jeans - and woman - white, of similar age, with long straight blonde hair and wearing a black long sleeve top and dark trousers or jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Thieves struck again around 7.30pm on Sunday, March 30. A white man, of skinny build around 6ft tall and in his 20s, with a skin head - and a woman of similar age, of skinny build and with long blonde hair in a pony tail - entered the store and stole nine bottles of champagne. It appears they left in a car similar to a black Ford Escort.
If you recognise these thieves telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 8 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school