Chance to catch three fantastic prizes
RUGBY fans and cookery buffs will love this week's Journal competition.The Journal has teamed up with Young's Seafood, who are celebrating the launch of an exciting new primetime TV series, to give away three fantastic prize packages.
RUGBY fans and cookery buffs will love this week's Journal competition.
The Journal has teamed up with Young's Seafood, who are celebrating the launch of an exciting new primetime TV series, to give away three fantastic prize packages.
Mitch and Matt's Big Fish, which launches on UKTV Food on November 3, will see rugby star and Celebrity Masterchef winner Matt Dawson team up with famous British fishmonger and restaurateur Mitch Tonks on a fish fuelled road trip around the British Isles.
To mark the launch, Young's are giving Journal readers the chance to win THREE fantastic prize packages including a signed rugby ball, Matt Dawson's autobiography and Mitch Tonks new fish cookery book.
You may also want to watch:
But you have to be in it to win it and entry forms are only available in this week's paper, so don't delay, order your Journal today.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise