Chance to crack �10,000 Easter prize
EASTER fun is in store tomorrow when Lowestoft town centre hosts a family fun day.
Free games and activities have been lined up in London Road North – along with a chance to win �10,000 at The Britten Centre.
The weekend also sees the culmination of Palmers department store's spring fashion festival and a host of family events and shows at the Marina Theatre.
The fun starts at 11am in the main shopping area where the family attractions lined up by Lowestoft Town Centre Management Partnership include inflatables, bouncy castle, a bungee run, balloon blaster and music.
Meanwhile, there is a chance to win �10,000 in a special, free to enter 'Crack the Safe' promotion in the Britten Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The Easter Bunny will also be dropping in to hand out free chocolate to children.
The Marina Theatre's weekend offerings include the family film A Turtle's Tale (U) at 2.30pm and a special evening of Glenn Miller music at 7.30pm on Easter Sunday. The popular Spirit Of The Dance returns to the theatre on Easter Monday with performances at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
With the four-day Easter break and Royal Wedding taking place next Friday, the town centre has been decorated in red, white and blue bunting for the occasion.
Today, Good Friday, Palmers is holding a special Easter cake prize draw with discounts available on menswear, and tomorrow there will be modelling of new collections in its First Avenue fashion range, again with in-store discounts available.
Town centre manager, Emma King, said: 'We are delighted to present another free family day for Easter on Saturday which, coupled with the chance to win �10,000 at the Britten Centre, fashion events at Palmers and film and live entertainment at the Marina Theatre, should prove extremely popular with townsfolk and visitors alike.'
The Lowestoft Town Management Partnership events in the town centre have been made possible with the help of donations from local councillors and support from the Marina Theatre and Britten Centre.