Chance to crack �10,000 Easter prize
EASTER fun is in store tomorrow when Lowestoft town centre hosts a family fun day.
Free games and activities have been lined up in London Road North – along with a chance to win �10,000 at The Britten Centre.
The weekend also sees the culmination of Palmers department store's spring fashion festival and a host of family events and shows at the Marina Theatre.
The fun starts at 11am in the main shopping area where the family attractions lined up by Lowestoft Town Centre Management Partnership include inflatables, bouncy castle, a bungee run, balloon blaster and music.
Meanwhile, there is a chance to win �10,000 in a special, free to enter 'Crack the Safe' promotion in the Britten Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The Easter Bunny will also be dropping in to hand out free chocolate to children.
The Marina Theatre's weekend offerings include the family film A Turtle's Tale (U) at 2.30pm and a special evening of Glenn Miller music at 7.30pm on Easter Sunday. The popular Spirit Of The Dance returns to the theatre on Easter Monday with performances at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 8 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 9 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 10 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
With the four-day Easter break and Royal Wedding taking place next Friday, the town centre has been decorated in red, white and blue bunting for the occasion.
Today, Good Friday, Palmers is holding a special Easter cake prize draw with discounts available on menswear, and tomorrow there will be modelling of new collections in its First Avenue fashion range, again with in-store discounts available.
Town centre manager, Emma King, said: 'We are delighted to present another free family day for Easter on Saturday which, coupled with the chance to win �10,000 at the Britten Centre, fashion events at Palmers and film and live entertainment at the Marina Theatre, should prove extremely popular with townsfolk and visitors alike.'
The Lowestoft Town Management Partnership events in the town centre have been made possible with the help of donations from local councillors and support from the Marina Theatre and Britten Centre.