Chance to enter our popular Bonny Babies competition
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
It's the most popular competition of the year – and this week we have launched it again!
We are starting our search for the most photogenic youngsters in the Lowestoft and Southwold areas in The Journal's Bonny Baby competition. And from now you will be able to book in advance to take your child to portrait specialists Picture Studios for a photograph sitting - with a chance to win some fabulous prizes, with canvas prints to give away.
On this occasion we are asking people to book appointments in advance at Picture Studios' base in London Road North, Lowestoft town centre by calling them on 01502 573154.
Appointments can be booked to take place between Monday, July 13 and Friday, July 17, from 9.30am to 3.30pm on each day. Those who have made appointments are then asked to fill out the form printed in last week's Lowestoft Journal. The photograph sittings are free of charge and are open to any child up to the age of five.
The photographs will then be published in The Journal a few weeks later to allow readers to cast their votes for their favourites.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will receive a 20in x 16in canvas texture portrait, valued at £228.
Runners-up will win a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, and third place will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.44.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 8 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
If you wish to enter, you are asked to return to the studio at a date given to you by the photographer to view the pictures and let Picture Studios know which one you would like to enter the competition.
There is no obligation to buy any of the photos - although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio.
Picture Studios has been successfully trading in Lowestoft town centre since October 17 2005.
To join the event page on Facebook, click here.
Make sure you buy your copy of last week's Lowestoft Journal for the entry form.