Chance to see SNT teams in Lowestoft
SAFER Neighbourhood teams will be out in force across Waveney in the forthcoming week.Today: Lowestoft South SNT will hold a police surgery at Kessingland Library from 1pm to 3.
SAFER Neighbourhood teams will be out in force across Waveney in the forthcoming week.
Today: Lowestoft South SNT will hold a police surgery at Kessingland Library from 1pm to 3.30pm.
Lowestoft Central SNT: Youth Caf� drop in at the Kirkley Centre from 7pm to 8pm.
Tomorrow: Lowestoft North SNT will hold a police surgery at Normanston Park Caf� from 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday: Southwold and Halesworth SNT will hold a police street meet at Southwold Harbour and Walberswick from 11am to 2pm.
Monday: Lowestoft North SNT will hold a police surgery for Gunton Estate at Gunton Residents Hall from 10am.
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 3 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 School hails success of open evening as families return to the classroom
- 10 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
Lowestoft Central SNT will hold a police surgery at the Kirkley Centre from noon to 2pm.
Thursday: Lowestoft South SNT will hold a police street meet at The Green, Whitton from 11am to 12.30pm and Westwood Avenue from 3pm to 4.30pm.
Friday: Southwold and Halesworth SNT's mobile police station teams up with Suffolk County Council's mobile library in Wrentham, Wangford and Reydon from 9.30am to 12.50pm.
Residents and representatives from local businesses are invited to attend to meet their SNT, have an informal chat and discuss their needs, concerns and expectations.
Visit www.onesuffolk.co.uk to find out more.