Chance to see SNT teams in Lowestoft
SAFER Neighbourhood teams will be out in force across Waveney in the forthcoming week.Today: Lowestoft South SNT will hold a police surgery at Kessingland Library from 1pm to 3.
SAFER Neighbourhood teams will be out in force across Waveney in the forthcoming week.
Today: Lowestoft South SNT will hold a police surgery at Kessingland Library from 1pm to 3.30pm.
Lowestoft Central SNT: Youth Caf� drop in at the Kirkley Centre from 7pm to 8pm.
Tomorrow: Lowestoft North SNT will hold a police surgery at Normanston Park Caf� from 10am.
Sunday: Southwold and Halesworth SNT will hold a police street meet at Southwold Harbour and Walberswick from 11am to 2pm.
Monday: Lowestoft North SNT will hold a police surgery for Gunton Estate at Gunton Residents Hall from 10am.
- 1 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 2 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 6 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 7 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 9 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
Lowestoft Central SNT will hold a police surgery at the Kirkley Centre from noon to 2pm.
Thursday: Lowestoft South SNT will hold a police street meet at The Green, Whitton from 11am to 12.30pm and Westwood Avenue from 3pm to 4.30pm.
Friday: Southwold and Halesworth SNT's mobile police station teams up with Suffolk County Council's mobile library in Wrentham, Wangford and Reydon from 9.30am to 12.50pm.
Residents and representatives from local businesses are invited to attend to meet their SNT, have an informal chat and discuss their needs, concerns and expectations.
Visit www.onesuffolk.co.uk to find out more.