Charges follow seven arrests in Lowestoft
SEVEN people were arrested after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police were called an incident in Norwich Road between 10.10pm and 10.40pm on Monday and detained the seven on suspicion of public order offences.
After questioning, Faye Moxham, 21, of Bevan Street West, was charged with assaulting a police officer; a 16-year-old girl was charged with wilfully obstructing a police officer; a 16-year-old boy was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting an officer; and a 15-year-old girl was charged with three counts of assaulting a police officer and one count of wilfully obstructing a police officer.
Those four are due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates' Court on Tuesday.
A 24-year-old Lowestoft man was also charged with assaulting a police officer, and a 15-year-old boy was charged with two counts of assaulting a police officer.
You may also want to watch:
They were both scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
A second 15-year-old girl arrested on suspicion of obstructing a police officer has been bailed until Friday, August 19.
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 3 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 School hails success of open evening as families return to the classroom