Charges follow seven arrests in Lowestoft
SEVEN people were arrested after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police were called an incident in Norwich Road between 10.10pm and 10.40pm on Monday and detained the seven on suspicion of public order offences.
After questioning, Faye Moxham, 21, of Bevan Street West, was charged with assaulting a police officer; a 16-year-old girl was charged with wilfully obstructing a police officer; a 16-year-old boy was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting an officer; and a 15-year-old girl was charged with three counts of assaulting a police officer and one count of wilfully obstructing a police officer.
Those four are due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates' Court on Tuesday.
A 24-year-old Lowestoft man was also charged with assaulting a police officer, and a 15-year-old boy was charged with two counts of assaulting a police officer.
You may also want to watch:
They were both scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
A second 15-year-old girl arrested on suspicion of obstructing a police officer has been bailed until Friday, August 19.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment