Charity fashion show to raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An exclusive fashion show raising money and awareness for those suffering from cancer is set to be staged in Beccles.
M&Co, in The Walk, will be hosting an evening of fashion and fundraising for Cancer Research UK on Thursday, November 30.
The event will begin with an exciting fashion show giving the audience a chance to view highlights from the retailer's autumn range.
Attendees will then get the opportunity to browse and purchase their favourite items at a special reduced price.
Cancer Research UK is the largest independent funder of cancer research in the world. They support scientists, doctors and nurses to discover new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer across the world.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation relies entirely on donations.
Tickets for the show cost £5 and are available at the Beccles M&Co with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK.
For more information about the charity visit: www.cancerresearchuk.org
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham