Charity fashion show to raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An exclusive fashion show raising money and awareness for those suffering from cancer is set to be staged in Beccles.
M&Co, in The Walk, will be hosting an evening of fashion and fundraising for Cancer Research UK on Thursday, November 30.
The event will begin with an exciting fashion show giving the audience a chance to view highlights from the retailer's autumn range.
Attendees will then get the opportunity to browse and purchase their favourite items at a special reduced price.
Cancer Research UK is the largest independent funder of cancer research in the world. They support scientists, doctors and nurses to discover new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer across the world.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation relies entirely on donations.
Tickets for the show cost £5 and are available at the Beccles M&Co with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK.
For more information about the charity visit: www.cancerresearchuk.org
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'